Connor Robert Hazen
2. What kind of music do you listen to most?
3. If you were stranded on an island what three items would you want to have?
Tank of gas, a motorboat, and a weeks worth of food
4. If you could be the best at any one thing, what would you choose?
I would be the best at guessing numbers so I could win the lottery.
5. What is your strangest habit?
I do not have a strangest habit.
6. Who is your celebrity crush?
7. If you had an unlimited source of money, how would you spend it?
I would spend the money on other people who need it and set myself up comfortable.
8. What are some things you can’t live without?
I cannot live without food, water, and sunlight.
9. What is something that terrifies you now?
10. Who is a person you look up to?
I look up to Casey Neistat.
11. What are three things you must do in your lifetime?
I must travel, help at least one person, and meet new people.
12. If you could have one wish, what would it be?
I would wish for more wishes.
13. What is your most valued possession? Explain.
My most valued possession is my diabetic pump, because it keeps me alive.
14. What will you miss the most after you graduate from CHS?
I will miss sports the most.
15. What is your biggest pet peeve?
My biggest pet peeve is when people are annoying.
16. What kind of car do you drive?
I drive a ford mercury.
17. What is your favorite candy?
My favorite candy is sour gummy worms.
18. What is your favorite beverage?
My favorite beverage is Diet Dr. Pepper.
19. What is your favorite thing in your closet or drawer or bedroom floor?
My favorite thing in my room is my guitar.
20. Twitter, Snapchat or Instagram?
21. What is your favorite quote?
My favorite quote is, “You don’t remember what happened what you rememver becomes what happened.” – John Green
22. What are your future plans?